Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, July 21, 2014

7-21-14 Ed Notes Online

Ed Notes Online:







Rockaway Theatre Company's Gypsy: Weekend Sellout - Some Photos
It's tough to have to spend less than 5 minutes on stage with no lines and basically nothing to do other than have the actors move you around and then spend the next 2 hours backstage until the curtain call trying to get out of everyone's way. When I'm done I'll share the column for The Wave I'm working on the total experience of observing and participating (even as a sliver) in a massive undertak




7-18-14 Ed Notes Online
Ed Notes Online: Gypsy Opens Tonight at Rockaway Theatre Company in Fort TildenLast night was the final dress rehearsal and I put on my suit for my 5 minute stint as Mr. Goldstone where I end up standing on a chair. Don't tell me to break a leg - because I probably will. Tonight begins the first of 10 performances. Tickets are selling out, so come on down to the theater at the very hot Fort Tilden