Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, December 7, 2013

VAM made me do it – Florida’s teacher evaluation system #ForgiveMe @dianeravitch | Continuing Change

VAM made me do it – Florida’s teacher evaluation system #ForgiveMe @dianeravitch | Continuing Change:

VAM made me do it – Florida’s teacher evaluation system #ForgiveMe @dianeravitch





I am thinking of ranking my pets by VAM scores.
 
I figure I will judge my dog based on the amount of cat litter I find on the floor and I will judge my cat by the amount of dog hair I find on the couch. To be fair, I will factor in variables like the number of frogs I find on our truck in a week and the depth of the hole the rodent in my backyard is digging.
 
Of course, I am not telling my animals exactly which factors will be judged… and I will be basing the amount of food they get upon the