Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Short Notes: Started From The Border, Now We're Here - The Jose Vilson | The Jose Vilson

Short Notes: Started From The Border, Now We're Here - The Jose Vilson | The Jose Vilson:

Short Notes: Started From The Border, Now We’re Here

by JOSE VILSON on OCTOBER 6, 2013
Five Things We Wouldn't Mind The Government Shutting Down
Five Things We Wouldn’t Mind The Government Shutting Down
A few notes:
  • Please note: Because of my new book coming out in Spring of 2014, I’ve reduced my posting to three times a week: Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
  • On Friday, my newsletter sends you my postings, especially for those of you where my blog is banned. Please do subscribe, even if it’s not the case.
  • Audrey Watters premiers on The Atlantic with an article about
- See more at: http://thejosevilson.com/short-notes-started-border-now/#sthash.iPaXj4ta.dpuf