Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, October 7, 2013

Reflections on Teaching » Blog Archive » Week in Class: Week Four and Five 2013

Reflections on Teaching » Blog Archive » Week in Class: Week Four and Five 2013


Week in Class: Week Four and Five 2013


 4.5
Yes, yes, yes, I’ve been an awful correspondent. First, I was working on the recent visit that Diane Ravitch made to Sacramento, when I got “the cold”. You know that one that either creeps slowly (or at lightening speed) through a classroom. That was me. I took a day off to be sick, and a day off for the Ravitch event, then slunk to my bed for the weekend. I made it back to work last week (week five), but I wasn’t feeling “lively”.
Enough of me, I’m still not feeling sparky, so I’ll just put up a couple links about what I’m doing:
Photos of what my students are doing in Math Workshop are here: