Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

MS 331 Bronx Watch Out For Citizen Schools New Campus Leader Ruben Brosbe.southbronxschool.com

http://www.southbronxschool.com:


MS 331 Bronx Watch Out For Citizen Schools New Campus Leader Ruben Brosbe

Yesterday I wrote about Ruben Brosbe while lamenting the fact that I might be beating a dead horse and not really wishing to for Ruben is a waste of time. I spoke, or rather wrote, too soon. Please accept my apologies.

After putting the blog post to bed, I felt pretty darn good that yet again Ruben, and all his minions, were exposed. I popped open my 10th Diet Coke of the evening and toasted to the good fortune of of being on the good side of goodness. But at this point, and sorry for reusing a previous phrase, I felt a deep disturbance in the force.

I looked at Ruben's Twitter page and noticed something that was not there before. Yes, the self serving fact that he is/was a student at Harvard Graduate School of Education, but something more sinister;
@cschoolsNY Campus Director at MS331 in the Bronx,

CSschools? What can that be, and how in God's name did Ruben become some director? What are you talking