Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

DIARY OF A PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHER!: The "Teacher In Me"!: It's So Hard to Turn It Off!

DIARY OF A PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHER!: The "Teacher In Me"!: It's So Hard to Turn It Off!:


The "Teacher In Me"!: It's So Hard to Turn It Off!

The other day my teacher-friend and I headed down to the beach. We make the journey once a week to sit on the beach and relax, enjoying the view of the ocean and the warmth of the sun. During the week, it's not too crowded, but people still have to sit pretty close to each other.

We left the beach to grab some lunch, and by the time we returned, the family that was in front of us had been replaced. It was a family group, the grands, the children, and the adults that belonged to the children. I thought I was going to take a nap, but instead, I watched the dynamics of two of the children, the boy appeared to be