Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, July 6, 2012

The in box. One NEA RA delegate who spoke against SOS explains. « Fred Klonsky

The in box. One NEA RA delegate who spoke against SOS explains. « Fred Klonsky:


The in box. One NEA RA delegate who spoke against SOS explains.

 I am one of the Florida delegates who spoke against NBI 39. I think that there have been a number of misconceptions associated with the discussion. I apologize if I was too poor of a speaker to more clearly state the issue. 
The issue is that posting on Facebook is all too easy. A Facebook location for SOS that is a stand-alone isn’t the NEA. There is a heck of a lot of power in NEA (power to do good and power to harm).
I was sailing along enjoying my first RA and enjoying meeting folks from Delaware (my assigned contact), California, Mississippi and Texas. One of my fellow delegates from Palm Beach alerted me to the potential trouble of  this NBI. I was curious so I jumped on my Facebook, clicked on