Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, October 3, 2011

All Education Matters: The Simpsons: Capturing the Zeigeist (Plus some notes about Occupy America and AEM's Fall Itinerary)

All Education Matters: The Simpsons: Capturing the Zeigeist (Plus some notes about Occupy America and AEM's Fall Itinerary):

The Simpsons: Capturing the Zeigeist (Plus some notes about Occupy America and AEM's Fall Itinerary)



Doesn't get much more perfect than that!

On another note, I am currently writing a book about the student lending crisis, preparing to head to several occupy protests to interview folks in the Midwest and the South, and also getting ready for another trip to D.C. for the whole indentured educated crew. It's become "busy activist season!"

Help AEM get back to Washington, D.C. in November! Pitch in $10 today. Every dime helps.

As I just said, I am heading out to report on this nationwide protest in order to document it for historical purposes - something big is happening here, and it's only getting bigger. There's also another reason for why I'm heading to several cities, and that relates to AEM. For starters, I need to be out there meeting people. I need to be telling