Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, October 15, 2011

All Education Matters: Letter of Support from Australia: "Your work is resonating far and wide"

All Education Matters: Letter of Support from Australia: "Your work is resonating far and wide":

Letter of Support from Australia: "Your work is resonating far and wide"

Last week, I received a great letter from a gentleman in Australia. While the majority of my readers are from the U.S., I actually am receiving more and more hits outside of the country. I receive a lot of letters of support, but those will be followed by hate mail and attacks. So it was quite nice to hear from an Australian who supports my work - that's to say, the timing was just right. This indicates, again, that we're getting LOUDER and LOUDER and LOUDER.

Here's what he had to say:

G'day Cryn,
I'm a regular reader of yours and some of the other blogs on American student debt, out of Australia. I was stunned when I first stumbled across this issue, which later gave way to outrage - it blows me away.