Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, April 29, 2011

Learning from Bill Ayers « Failing Schools

Learning from Bill Ayers « Failing Schools

Learning from Bill Ayers

I’m proud to stand in solidarity with the Failing Schools Project. I was just thinking yesterday about how this endeavor has been going strong for about a year when I saw Sabrina post her FSP Happy Birthday notice. Although I wasn’t present yet when the project was first born (are we now in infancy, toddler-years, [...]

The simplest things

The Save Our Schools March & National Call to Action is collecting 338-word statements on what parents, teachers, and students think education should look like, in response to his own 338 words contradicting the real-world effects of his administration’s policies. Here are mine. Mr. President, I worked so hard for your campaign in 2008. I [...]