Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, March 18, 2011

guest post: "I have sex" | angry asian man

guest post: "I have sex" | angry asian man

about
archive
rss
contact

3.17.2011

guest post: "I have sex"

I was recently talking with filmmaker Eric Byler, who was telling me about a really cool video project, "I Have Sex," created by students at Wesleyan University in response to the proposed elimination of Title X, which would strip all federal funding to Planned Parenthood. The clip has gone viral, and now has over 200,000 views. Take a look:



A message from students at Wesleyan University in Connecticut:
In order to "balance the budget" the House of Representatives recently announced the intention to strip all federal funding to Planned Parenthood. This is unacceptable. It's time to face reality: many young people have sex, and need to