Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, September 24, 2010

“Don’t bother me with facts, son. I’ve already made up my mind” | Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day...

“Don’t bother me with facts, son. I’ve already made up my mind” | Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day...

“Don’t bother me with facts, son. I’ve already made up my mind”

“Don’t bother me with facts, son. I’ve already made up my mind,” said Foghorn Leghorn, the animated chicken who appeared in numerous Warner Brothers cartoons.

I wonder if he’s now working for the United States Department of Education.

Days after the most intensive study on teacher incentive ever done was released and showed it had no effect on

“Articles I’ve Written”

In case you’re interested, I thought I’d remind readers that I have a link on my sidebar titled “Articles I’ve Written.”

It leads to a compilation of links to about thirty articles I’ve written for other publications over the years.