Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

School Tech Connect: Fake Offer In A Zero-Trust Climate

School Tech Connect: Fake Offer In A Zero-Trust Climate:


Fake Offer In A Zero-Trust Climate

I suppose I should chime in on BBB's faux-ratorium proposal, which sounds to me like something an abusive spouse might say to a cop who's been called to a domestic.  However, Julie Woestehoff has already said what needs to be said.

For my part I'll just add that BBB very likely won't be around in five years; certainly the fresh-to-town folks compiling the hit lists won't be, and that any five-year ceasefires need to start today and include the expansion of charters.

The building-in of excess capacity is one of the big drivers of instability. The other is a reckless disrespect for the the requirements of an education fit for humans.

It's just a weird proposal. Evidently, if they get this this four month extension, they're going to be able to figure