Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, June 29, 2012

The insurance companies are happy. And so am I. I guess. « Fred Klonsky

The insurance companies are happy. And so am I. I guess. « Fred Klonsky:


The insurance companies are happy. And so am I. I guess.


In the summer of 2009, Anne and I drove to Wakarusa, Indiana to support Obama’s plan for health care with a public option.
Great. The Supreme Court decided people without health insurance shouldn’t die.
What a country.
Don’t get me wrong. I’m glad Obamacare got passed the crazies like Scalia, Alioto and Thomas on the Supreme Court. Millions of people are better off because of the decision. I don’t treat that lightly.
I’ve read a lot of articles in the last 24 hours that tried to explain the Roberts’ vote. I now know more about the