Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, August 20, 2011

My thoughts on homework… | Connected Principals

My thoughts on homework… | Connected Principals

My thoughts on homework…

I recently wrote a blog post titled “5 conversations to improve your school right now!” The 5 topics I recommend each school to discuss are:

1) – Homework in schools
2) – Cell phones and technology in schools
3) – School public relations
4) - Teacher and administrator relationships
5) – Meetings

John Spencer (@johntspencer) is an Educator I have a lot of respect for, and after reading my post he challenged me to share what I really believe about homework. I have some very strong feelings about homework, and I honestly believe each and every school should take the time to evaluate their homework policy, as well a