Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, June 9, 2011

School Tech Connect: In Which I Select A Principal

School Tech Connect: In Which I Select A Principal

In Which I Select A Principal

Community members at Sullivan High School
I dropped by Sullivan High School tonight--- I live across the street, and I'm a busybody. I'm the Glady Kravitz of Rogers Park. It's a small (800 data-generators) neighborhood high school in Rogers Park, and I have a generally good impression of it, and the kids seem like kids anywhere. I rarely hear anything negative about Sullivan,* and some of their sleuthier student detectives put Rahm Emanuel in his placeduring the recent mayoral fund-raising season, where Rahm earned the mandate of 23% of the city's eligible voters. Rahm has a crazy delusional charter jones, and he's been whispering in the President's ear for years. Arne Duncan's been whispering in the other ear.

Sullivan was having a forum for the three finalists for