Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Getting ready for Netroots 2011 in Minneapolis Tomorrow through Saturday - blue cheddar blog #nn11

Getting ready for Netroots 2011 in Minneapolis Tomorrow through Saturday - blue cheddar blog

Getting ready for Netroots 2011 in Minneapolis Tomorrow through Saturday

I’m packing up and looking at a pile of cash, a camera battery that needs charging…do I bring the protest signs? I know I want the extension chord. I hope I find my “Our House” key. It was stamped by jewelers outside the Capitol after the occupation got shut down.

I’ll be leaving for Minneapolis to explain what happened to Wisconsinites for an audience of progressive bloggers and politicos. Unlike Fox, I have no interest in making stuff up.

The 4:30PM CST panel I’m on tomorrow is called “Bloggers Unite! How the Netroots Rallied in