Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday links. « Fred Klonsky's blog #wiunion #recall8

Sunday links. « Fred Klonsky's blog

Sunday links.

Union workers want to know. Where’s Obama?

Newt cheated on his wife for America. “There’s no question at times of my life, partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country, that I worked far too hard and things happened in my life that were not appropriate.”

M&I Bank of Wisconsin took federal bailout money and then spent it on Scott Walker’s campaign. Now union folks are taking their money out, initiated by union firefighters.

Damn us greedy teachers and our greedy teacher lifestyle.

At yesterday’s session of the IEA RA the delegates passed my New Business Item directing the Board of Directors of the IEA to inform members about the Koch brothers and to boycott the products they make,