Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, November 2, 2009

It's not just a classroom; it's an adventure - Hurriyet Daily News and Economic Review


It's not just a classroom; it's an adventure - Hurriyet Daily News and Economic Review:

"As I sat writing this article in my classroom, looking around at my setting, I reflected on the start of this adventure, which began last May, when I was doing what every teacher does – looking forward to summer vacation. But this year was going to be different, I said to myself.

I always start planning the next academic year early so I can enjoy my summer a little more. This approach is nothing new. However, as I was cleaning out my desk this year, I was struck by an article about a recent study by the Chinese University of Hong Kong [1] concerning student learning environments"