Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, April 16, 2017

An Easter and Passover Joke | Diane Ravitch's blog

An Easter and Passover Joke | Diane Ravitch's blog:

An Easter and Passover Joke



Happy Easter!
Here’s a smile for your holidays.
I think you should spend today reading something other than this blog.
If you are Christian, go to church or do whatever you usually do.
If you are Jewish or Muslim or atheist or anything else, read and enjoy the day.
I would say I’m going fishing, but where I live, it’s not the season. Also, I don’t like fishing.
Actually, we are cooking up a big Easter meal for Mary’s family.
So, scour the blog for things you missed. I will be doing clean-up all day.
Get outside and breathe the spring. Winter is over. Be happy.
Enjoy friends and family.
I will be back tomorrow with some fabulous posts! An Easter and Passover Joke | Diane Ravitch's blog:
pilsbury