Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, September 5, 2013

9-5-13 Fred Klonsky | Daily posts from a retired public school teacher who is just looking at the data.

Fred Klonsky | Daily posts from a retired public school teacher who is just looking at the data.:





Ten minute drawing. No boots on the ground.

The in box. From Senator Dan Biss. What the pension committee is thinking.
  Senator Dan Biss, pension bomber. September 4, 2013 Dear Friends, I am writing to update you on the progress of the pension conference committee. There are two topics that I would like to address: the timing of our work, and recent news reports about items under consideration by the committee. Regarding timing, I know that many people are frustrated that the committee has not yet c


9-4-13 Fred Klonsky | Daily posts from a retired public school teacher who is just looking at the data.
Fred Klonsky | Daily posts from a retired public school teacher who is just looking at the data.: Interview with myself.Q: You’re running as a retired delegate to the IEA Representative Assembly? A: I’ve been elected as a delegate for over twenty years. Except last year when the Springfield office of the IEA lost my paperwork moving my active membership to retired membership.  But, yes. I sent my