Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, May 12, 2013

I Am Louisiana Course Choice, And I Enroll Without Parental Consent | deutsch29

I Am Louisiana Course Choice, And I Enroll Without Parental Consent | deutsch29:


I Am Louisiana Course Choice, And I Enroll Without Parental Consent

There’s money to be made in education, and I am here to get mine.
I am a Louisiana Course Choice provider. Despite the initial, November 2012 state ruling of unconstitutionality regarding my receiving MFP funding for offering Course Choice, an despite the fact that Jindal and White have no other BESE-approved plan in place for paying me, it is full speed ahead and I am approved.
I have access to student data via John White’s shady “partnership” with data storage “nonprofits” such as InBloom, organized and funded by Murdoch and Gates.
Even though I am not supposed to have them, I do have access even to social security numbers.
And, as an “approved” provider, I am allowed to solicit students for enrollment in my courses. I can go into