Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, November 2, 2012

Michael Moore's Latest Ad: 'Romney STEALS The Election' - Home - The Daily Bail

Michael Moore's Latest Ad: 'Romney STEALS The Election' - Home - The Daily Bail:


Michael Moore's Latest Ad: 'Romney STEALS The Election'

Grandma goes off.
A Message From The Greatest Generation (NSFW) - Profanity Warning
Seniors accuse Romney of stealing the election through voter ID laws.  Not a Michael Moore fan, but this is pretty funny.  One grandmother threatens to cock-punch Romney in the nut satchel.  Moore produced this ad for MoveOn.org, which I mention so that I can link to this classic letter Occupy Wall St. sent to MoveOn telling them to F*CK OFF.
Occasionally, I still can't get an adult beverage without showing a drivers license.  I live in a college town with heavy ID enforcement, but you get my point.  And my point is Beer Suppression.  It must be stopped.  Here's what the ACLU says about voter ID laws.