Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

PSAT for 9-25-12: Protest Walmart! Parents United for Responsible Education

Parents United for Responsible Education » Blog Archive » PSAT for 9-25-12: Protest Walmart!:


PSAT for 9-25-12: Protest Walmart!

I already forgot my new strategy to call for some boycott or action against a corporate reformer on the first Tuesday of every month, but it’s my blog and I figure I can go after WalMart any time I want.
I have close relatives who work at WalMart and they have been able to build a pretty nice life. I have even been known to go to WalMart once in a blue moon and (also rarely) to order from Walmert online because they usually have the cheapest item of a set of choices. But I’m going to stop doing that for good.
After seeing the “Teachers Rock” infomercial for Teach for America and the “Won’t Back Down” movie, heavily