Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday coffee. « Fred Klonsky

Saturday coffee. « Fred Klonsky:




Saturday coffee.

Popout
“It’s a new day, Klonsky,” wrote a friend in an email to me this morning. “You’re in an IEA video.”
I had to laugh.
“Nah,” I wrote back. “It is just testimony to how few members the IEA bothered to mobilize yesterday. I was a desperate choice.”
It was only over the past couple days that the IEA encouraged people to attend the special session that the Governor called. And even then they made is clear in bold type that they would make no special efforts, no busses and no financial support. Any member who wanted to get to Springfield was on their own.
So Park Ridge Education Association President Erin Breen and I grabbed a couple of Peets coffees at 7AM


Old school.

Eric Clapton.
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57Bm2xvuzCA&playnext=1&list=PL523465366E21D7F8&feature=results_main]