Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, July 19, 2012

School Tech Connect: No More Blind Trusts

School Tech Connect: No More Blind Trusts:


No More Blind Trusts

I was watching this clip from Lawrence O'Donnell's show--- it's pretty interesting. It seems that out Freeport, Illinois-- where in the 70's some kid dislocated my shoulder in a freestyle wrestling tournament and to this day I can barely lift my right arm without it popping out of the socket-- the whole town is trying to get Mit Romney's attention.

He's outsourcing their jobs to China because he's not rich enough yet. Watch. (There may be a 30 second commercial first.)

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking newsworld news, and news about the economy


I'm sure someone from Mark Kirk's staff will jump in to help these people. If not, the man should be run out of the Senate--- he can COBRA his health insurance or use the VA's system. Romney's his candidate; it's his responsibility to step in.

In any event, it's all relevant to me right now because as many of you know, I too am fabulously wealthy. Having