Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Macho Man Randy Savage, on Education Reform [And The Beat Goes On] | The Jose Vilson

Macho Man Randy Savage, on Education Reform [And The Beat Goes On] | The Jose Vilson

Macho Man Randy Savage, on Education Reform [And The Beat Goes On]

Macho Man Randy Savage and Elizabeth

I know he was probably a Republican, as are most wrestlers, but I honestly just felt like repurposing one of Randy Savage’s best monologues because it’s so relevant to things I see in our education discussions. And hilarious. Let’s do this.

I’m talkin’ bout and the beat goes on, and the beat goes on, and the beat goes on, YEAH! And my fingers are typing right at you, Arne Duncan, it’s Edu-MADNESS, right now, YEAH! Sugar is sweet and so is honey. Teachers are on a roll and we can’t be STOPPED, no! Elizabeth understands what I’m talkin’ about, YEAH! uh-HUH! It’s unbelievable fact distortion, space is the place, Jose Vilson, go down that lonesome highway, YEAH! But don’t be hypnotized, no, privatization doesn’t have to be, you can CONCENTRATE and you can up your mental telepathy, YEAH! But the beat goes on! And let me tell you something right now, talking about the