Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Kimble's Corner: President Kimble Announces Presidential Run

Kimble's Corner: President Kimble Announces Presidential Run

President Kimble Announces Presidential Run

My Friends,

Only a short month and a half ago, I announced my decision to explore a run for President of the United States. This was not just a statement, but the beginning of a conversation. Since early March, I have talked to everyday Americans--from the courageous Tea Party protester in Madison to the Lobbyist in Washington DC to the senior citizen in California terrified of a government mandated driving test that she has to pass to continue playing in her weekly bridge game.

I see an America still strong in faith and patriotism, but sadly losing her way. There was a time in this country when being from a privileged family, going to the right school, and networking at the right country club was all one needed to have a pretty good life in this country. Sadly, those days are gone.

"These are," to quote Charles Dickens, "the times that try men's souls. They are the best of times. They are the worst of times."

Nowadays, so much money flows into politics, that most politicians can't help but be changed by it. It's time for a candidate who has had money all his life and knows how to resist its temptations. I believe I am that man.