Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, April 11, 2011

15 Things I Believe In Right Now (Including the F-Word) | The Jose Vilson

15 Things I Believe In Right Now (Including the F-Word) | The Jose Vilson

15 Things I Believe In Right Now (Including the F-Word)

Oh, God.

I haven’t done a manifesto in about a year and a half, though I believe the composite of my postings here for the last few years gives you a clear picture as to who I am and where I stand on all these disparate issues. Then, every so often, the definitions I’ve set for myself and my surroundings get tested with things I, upon first reaction, consider irrational and not worth my time. Then, I find that these moments provide a moment of reflection for me that I can’t forgo. With that, I give you 25 things I believe in right now:

1) I believe the media’s blowing up Donald Trump because they’re trying to distract us from the misery that