Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, August 3, 2014

8-3-14 Fred Klonsky | Daily posts from a retired public school teacher

Fred Klonsky | Daily posts from a retired public school teacher who is just looking at the data.:



Rahm-A-Lotto


Guest ten minute drawing. John Dillon.
While my drawing arm is recovering from a bout with severe tendonitis I have for friends, colleagues and readers to fill on my Ten Minute Drawings. - John Dillon is a retired teacher, pension activist and blogger.  
Bagels with Karen.
Representative-elect Will Guzzardi from the 39th District introducesKaren Lewis.         95-year old Chicago activist and historian Timuel Black and Karen Lewis. The Chicago mayoral election is just 7 months away. “What do you think about having a thing with Karen Lewis,” Mike and Susan asked Anne and me. “Great idea!” The responses from friends and neighbors came pouring in. The Logan Square a


Guest ten minute drawing. Ken Previti.
While my sprained wrist on my drawing  hand recovers from a severe bout of tendonitis, I have solicited guest drawings. - Ken Previti is a retired Illinois teacher living in Florida. He is a blogger, pension and education activist of the highest order.






8-2-14 Fred All Week Klonsky | Daily posts from a retired public school teacher
Fred Klonsky | Daily posts from a retired public school teacher who is just looking at the data.: Fred All Week Klonsky | Daily posts from a retired public school teacherKeeping retirement weird. Illinois’ close November election.My doctor assured me that the tendonitis in my left knee has nothing to do with my  age. It can happen to anyone of any age. But then a couple of months later it has stru