Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Blogging and Tweeting and Edcamp – Oh My! | InterACT

Blogging and Tweeting and Edcamp – Oh My! | InterACT:



Blogging and Tweeting and Edcamp – Oh My!

FEBRUARY 25, 2014

My most recent post was looking ahead to Edcamp Silicon Valley, which we pulled off a few days ago now. I’m still kind of processing and decompressing, and hoping to gather my thoughts for a blog post about the experience of organizing and edcamp and bringing it to fruition. I also want to share more information about the level of support we garnered from our local teachers associations, and how we attracted a little bit of media coverage as well (14 minutes into this radio newscast).
But for today, I’m going to highlight a couple #edcampsv summaries and reactions that made it online ahead of mine. For starters, please read this post by my colleague Christina Nosek, a fifth grade teacher in my district and fellow edcamp organizer.

HOW DID I TEACH BEFORE EDCAMP & TWITTER?

In a succinct blog post, Chris manages to recap what has happened in the past couple years since