Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, August 11, 2013

…And there is Hope! | Truth in American Education

…And there is Hope! | Truth in American Education:

…And there is Hope!

Filed in Uncategorized by  on August 11, 2013 • 0 Comments
UntitledAwhile back the mother of a 13 year old girl sent Truth in American Education a logo her daughter, Hope, designed.  Since providing the initial design it has been put into a few other forms.  In addition, Hope, who created the design, has this to say about why:
I created the design because I know my mom feels strongly against common core. She was looking for an online design that she could put on a t-shirt to inform people, but she couldn’t find any free images. So I decided to draw a picture for her that she could use for free.
Hope also tells how she created the logo design.
I have a school issued iPad so I used drawing art apps- Linebrush and Sketchbook Pro, to make the image.

While it sounds like Hope created the design, her younger brother helped generate a slogan tha