Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Monday morning I will return to my classroom. I teach ... it is what I do. Continuing Change

Continuing Change:


The Things I Have Seen

 Reblogged from An Antique Teacher:
I have spent more than half my life teaching Primary grades. In those years, I have seen more school shootings than I care to remember, two Space Shuttles explode killing everyone, the attacks on 9-11, and local events that didn’t make national news, but affected me as a teacher just the same.
There are no words that I have to comfort anyone, because I can’t comfort myself over yesterday’s mass shooting of small children in Newtown, CT.
Read more… 321 more words
My sentiments exactly. Sometimes, we have to let go and let God. Monday morning I will return to my classroom. I teach ... it is what I do.