Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

DIARY OF A PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHER!: In Defense of the Teacher's Union! My Union is OK with Me!

DIARY OF A PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHER!: In Defense of the Teacher's Union! My Union is OK with Me!:


In Defense of the Teacher's Union! My Union is OK with Me!

She said I caused her daughter to have an asthma attack. She went to the principal and her child's teacher, told them I was "uppity", and that she was going to cause problems for me. She walked into my classroom and started yelling, and I had to have her removed.This occurred about 2005.

My former principal suggested a meeting, I agreed.  I loved my principal as a person, but as an administrator, well... I told him I was bringing my union rep. He told me I didn't need her, it was just a small meeting.  I ignore