Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, June 30, 2012

School Tech Connect: In Case You Missed The Veteran

School Tech Connect: In Case You Missed The Veteran:


In Case You Missed The Veteran

I hate to be Mr. LazyBlogger just posting videos, but here's a veteran who I guess got an answer from Mitt Romney.

Popout

I'm so with the veteran on this one.


Bittersweet Jubilation

Really?

I once added my name to United Opt Out's mailing list--- does that make me a member? I don't know. Am I a party to the eradication threat now? Will I have to do the bittersweet jubilation dance when it's all over?

I see Fred's already covered this.

Sigh. My advice to UOO is to take a chill pill and focus on your objective rather than make an opera out of some hyperventilated position that could have been edited down into something smarter.

 Everyone writes an over-the-top piece once in a while. certainly have. But you don't have to stay married to