Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, January 27, 2012

NYC Educator: The Klingon Cloaking Device

NYC Educator: The Klingon Cloaking Device:

The Klingon Cloaking Device

Hi folks. It's me, Bill Gates. I'm the guy who brought you Windows, the very best operating system you can get on a $400 computer, and I'm here to tell you that I've turned my expertise to education. Sure, some people say I know nothing about education, but they're a bunch of phony bastards, and I hate phony bastards.

So anyhoo, as you know, we've spent millions of dollars observing teachers and photographing them in order to identify the best teachers so we can fire the other 99% of phonies. But we've had some problems doing that. That kills me.

It turns out that most of the teachers we saw were actually doing a good job. Since they're a bunch of