Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, November 12, 2011

SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: Carl Campanile Of The New York Post Questions The Integrity Of Mona Davids

SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: Carl Campanile Of The New York Post Questions The Integrity Of Mona Davids:

Carl Campanile Of The New York Post Questions The Integrity Of Mona Davids

So here I am yesterday giving the students busy work as I read that veritable bastion of journalistic integrity, The New York Post. Haha, only kidding. That entire first sentence was a lie. Let me start again.

So here I am yesterday afternoon cleaning up the hair balls that my cat had spewed forth whilst cleaning it up with that rag, The New York Post. As those hair balls are being collected I see an article entitled, "New parent group all $nug with UFT,"written by a "journalist" Carl Campanile. Upon further reading I spit out my