Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Education Petition: Please Help My Son! expelled from his school for refusing to take the state standardized test!

Education Petition: Please Help My Son! | Change.org:



Please Help My Son!
  1. Signatures
    1 out of 1,000
    Petitioning
    1. The President of the United States (+ 5 others)
  2. Created By
    Gretchen Herrera
    Lexington, SC
Why this is Important

My 12 year old son was expelled from his school for refusing to take the state standardized test! He is 12 years old with Aspergers and type 1 diabetes!

My child had a letter from his endocrinology team not only excusing him from the testing, but explaining why. It was ignored by his school here in South Carolina.

After taking a 30 minute part of the PASS (Palmetto Assessment of State Standards) his blood sugar rose