Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Daily Kos: why we remember and make the effort to celebrate

Daily Kos: why we remember and make the effort to celebrate:

why we remember and make the effort to celebrate

This was originally written as a comment on my diary earlier today, yet one more romantic anniversary - I thought I would put it up separately in case it might speak to those unlikely to see it in its original location

it can bring some real joy back into life

we have the day we encountered one another at the train station

we have the day of our first "date" - today

we have the day I told her I loved her

we have the day she told me she loved me

we have the day we officially decided to get engaged and after explaining why we really couldn't afford the star sapphire with which she had fallen in love, I went in and bought it as her engagement ring