Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

School Tech Connect: Don't Blame Me...

School Tech Connect: Don't Blame Me...

Don't Blame Me...

I voted for Hillary.

I was so thinking this. Evidently the Nobel could just have well gone to me. Anyway, since I didn't call dibs on the idea, it's all Krugman's. But whatever he writes next, I totally have dibs on that.

I don't have a tv, so I can only imagine the coverage of this debt ceiling false crisis. I'm sure they have Eric Cantor looking like an adult and everything. I'm old enough to remember when Newt Gingrich was thought of as a bizarre, silly anomaly. Which, thankfully, he's devolved back into.

I felt so down-in-the-dumps all day today--- I kept seeing Twitter traffic about how the President had asked people

Love, Love, Love

Enough with the negative posts! Here are some random pictures from my life. I'm going to go figure out what to pack for DC.