Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mike Klonsky's SmallTalk Blog: SOS March supports collective bargaining rights for teachers and public employees

Mike Klonsky's SmallTalk Blog: SOS March supports collective bargaining rights for teachers and public employees

SOS March supports collective bargaining rights for teachers and public employees

Join me in D.C. July 28-30

I am happy to see this statement of support for teachers' collective bargaining rights coming from the organizers of the July 30th Save Our Schools March & National Call to Action in D.C. I am even more excited to see this early list of union endorsements for the March. There's room on it for lots of other union locals, state and national endorsements.

I hope you will meet me in D.C. Here's the SOS statement and list:


Unions of all kinds are currently under political attack. Public employee unions are especially