Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, May 5, 2011

'Fact-lets' of Education - Bridging Differences - Education Week

'Fact-lets' of Education - Bridging Differences - Education Week

'Fact-lets' of Education

Dear Diane,

The alternative to getting mad for me is getting sad. The latter immobilizes me, but the former gives me the energy to keep finding it sufficiently interesting to keep at it. (I do occasionally get bored with it all and think about thinking about something entirely different.)

It was wonderful seeing and speaking with you twice in one week; especially at the University of Indiana where we stayed at the same old-fashioned inn and had a chance for informal chatting.

My grandson's graduation was an eye-opener, too, but I try hard not to mix business with pleasure. So the focus was on the latter, and it was a great deal of fun. Imagine 10,000 students graduating in that amazing football