Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, December 24, 2010

NYC Educator: From NYC Educator's Mailbag

NYC Educator: From NYC Educator's Mailbag

From NYC Educator's Mailbag

A Letter from Santa

Dear Teachers,

I have been meaning to write this letter for a long time! It is a letter that I feel is long overdue and with the elves getting all ready for my long ride, I finally found the time! I have been watching teachers for many years and I am amazed at the work they do. I have come to a conclusion that the teaching profession, like my own, must be filled with bits of magic! Please let me provide ten statements of evidence for my belief.

1. I travel the world one night of the year visiting all the boys and girls of the world. The teaching profession works with every boy and girl all year long. This