Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cool Cat Teacher Blog: Daily Education & Technology News for Schools 06/20/2010

Teaching students with new tools, enthusiasm, and belief that teaching is a noble calling.

Cool Cat Teacher Blog: Daily Education & Technology News for Schools 06/20/2010

Daily Education & Technology News for Schools 06/20/2010

Rennovating this Blog: Seven Goals as I Re-look at my Blogging

About every year and a half, I give my blog a facelift. I've been working on it today but it is late and I'm not going to be done.

I will say that the new blogger template is so good, that I did get rid of the almost completely hand coded site. I still have a lot of custom html that I wrote in the side widgets, but blogger does now have "pages" which looks a bit like wordpress. And it has more templates and functions a little more like weebly on the back end.

Anyway, I haven't finished reinstalling the disquscomments and may just go back to blogger, although I had many times that people reported that the blogger 

7 Tips to Analyze the Formula of Your Life