Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, February 9, 2014

2-9-14 With A Brooklyn Accent Go BATs All Week

With A Brooklyn Accent:









Democracy at Risk in the Nation's Schools

Because current Education Policies were made without the consent or input of those who experience them on the ground- teachers, students, and parents- they only way they can be implemented is through an ugly dose on of fear and intimidation, first on the teachers required to teach according to their precepts, then on the students and families who have to adapt to them. Anyone who protests the poli




2-8-14 With A Brooklyn Accent Go BATs All Week
With A Brooklyn Accent:With A Brooklyn Accent Go BATs All WeekA Gates Foundation Dictatorships - A Response to My Video on "Common Core Stealth Standards""Letter I just got in response to what I said about Bill Gates in my "Common Core Stealth Standards" Speech ( now on youtube)Dear Mr. Naison,I apologize for contacting you at your Fordham email, but I just watched a youtu
8h