Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, January 11, 2014

V.A.M.: Value Added Measure

V.A.M.: Value Added Measure:






The inBloom Parent-Guide to Choosing Your Child’s Method of Having Their Data Sold
Luke, since I’m your biological father, I just need your report card. It’s totally legit; I swear. I want to enroll you in a weeklong intensive Jedi course at Camp Wildwood. And don’t worry; I would never give that information to inBloom, just so they can “store” it in a cloud. Anyway, that company is like totally altruistic, and they’re way cooler then Lobot. You know him, he’s the bald guy,
Alice through the Looking Class!
Race to the Test
One Common Core to Rule Them All
Charter School (Based on "Penny Lane" by Lennon-McCartney)
In Charter School there is a teacher showing answer keysOf every test he's had the pleasure to knowAnd all the students that come and goStop and say helloIn the corner is a student with some special needsThe school's CEO laughs at him behind his backAnd the student never gets a chance; he's sent down the drainVery strangeCharter School is in my ears and in my eyesThere beneath the smoky, clouded s
Two Worms on the Common Core
Common-Core Worm in E.R.
Common-Core Worm in the Recovery Room