Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, August 30, 2013

8-30-13 Fred Klonsky | Daily posts from a retired public school teacher who is just looking at the data.

Fred Klonsky | Daily posts from a retired public school teacher who is just looking at the data.:






John Kerry said.

Lean on me.
  Dan Kleinman is a Chicago activist and member of the Senn High School Local School Council. He posted this to his blog and asked me for a comment on his Facebook page. Dear Dan, I remember the movie Lean on Me with the wonderful Morgan Freeman. I remember hating it. The image of a tough-love principal walking down the halls of school wielding a baseball bat like a thug freaked me out. But I lov
Dumb war.
“I don’t oppose all wars,” State Senator Barack Obama said in October 2002. “What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war.” Bombing a country to stop bombing a country is a dumb war. Dumb wars kill people. Andy Borowitz wrote satirically in yesterday’s New Yorker: Attempting to quell criticism of his proposal for a limited military mission in Syria, President Obama floate

8-29-13 Fred Klonsky | Daily posts from a retired public school teacher who is just looking at the data.
Fred Klonsky | Daily posts from a retired public school teacher who is just looking at the data.: Illinois House pension bombers? Primary them! Will Guzzardi for State Rep.  Will Guzzardi. Will Guzzardi announced today that he is running for State Representative from my district. The incumbent is Toni Berrios. She is the daughter of the corrupt boss of the Cook County Democratic Party, Joe Berrios