Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, August 8, 2013

EduShyster’s Goin’ to the EdReformies… | EduShyster

EduShyster’s Goin’ to the EdReformies… | EduShyster:

EduShyster’s Goin’ to the EdReformies…

When I heard about the education reform event of the year, I knew I had to go. With leading reform luminariesgathering to mark the 20th anniversary of the Center for Education Reform, it’s guaranteed to be a star-studded night of innovation, disruption and excellence that also puts students first. But there was a problem. Scoring a high-performing seat at this year’s speciaRat Pack tribute by the all-star band, the Reformers, was going to set me back a cool $250. Then a generous benefactor stepped forward and offered to make my dreams come true. Reader: EduShyster is headed to the EdReformies!
Naturally you are on the edge of your own low-performing seat with questions, like: ‘Which EdReformie recipient are you most excited to see?’ ‘Is there really a band called the