Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, August 8, 2013

DIARY OF A PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHER!: ClassDojo's New Feature: Teacher Collaboration!

DIARY OF A PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHER!: ClassDojo's New Feature: Teacher Collaboration!:

ClassDojo's New Feature: Teacher Collaboration!

One of the many reasons I am such a great fan of ClassDojo is the fact that they listen to feedback from teachers. This latest feature has been one of the most requested by teachers. It was definitely a feature I was interested in!

Teachers can now collaborate! This is exciting because this will eliminate the way collaboration via ClassDojo used to work for me. Let's say I picked up my students from Art. The Art teacher would say, "Could you please give Jane a point for working quietly?" Of course, I would forget by the time I made it back to my classroom.

ClassDojo has added this feature which provides a way to consistently reinforce behaviors.  There are two settings, "full access", and "read only." "Full access" allows for full collaboration, and "read only" allows a teacher or administrator a view of a student's