Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday coffee. « Fred Klonsky

Saturday coffee. « Fred Klonsky:




Saturday coffee.

The Black Fives of Brooklyn.
01cityroom-basketball-blog480Anne got up to make the coffee and I slipped on my new boots that have been waiting all winter for more than a dusting of snow.
I leashed up Ulysses and out we went, first sweeping the three inches of powder off the front steps and then shoveling the 25 feet of sidewalk in front of our house.
Our neighbor to the south had already shoveled.
He and his family have lived next door for 22 years. I know the names of all his children and grandchildren. I have watched them grow, talked with them about their college and career plans and attended the middle




Old school.

James and Bobby Purify.
Popout